Friday, April 8, 2011

Week Long Game-a-thon!! - Update

So it's Friday of my "Week Long Game-a-thon!!" and I'm still working on Assassin's Creed II, and it's not for lack of trying.  I've put in a solid 8+ hours a day on that game since Monday and I'm still only about 2/3rds of the way done.  I guess I overestimated how much gaming I could get done in a week and underestimated my compulsion to complete every single thing possible before moving on to the next part of the game.

So far, I'm really enjoying it but I'll post my final thoughts on the game once I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question, I believe at the time of my posting I had just finished Sequence 9. I am now finished the main story of the game. I have a few achievements left to finish and I haven't touched the DLC yet.

    ReplyDelete