Monday, April 4, 2011

A Fresh Start

Hello everybody.  I'm Jason Wilson.  I'm a game designer from Ontario Canada.  This week is a week of new beginnings for me.  Last week I was employed as a Game Designer at Tecmo Koei Canada.  This week, that's no longer the case.  I won't get into the details of what exactly happened, but suffice it to say I am temporarily unemployed.  I've also moved into a new apartment, but that's not quite as exciting.

Some of you may be wondering, "Wasn't there a blog here before and where did all the posts go?"  Well, in the spirit of new beginnings I've decided to wipe the slate clean.  My previous blog was a bit neglected.  I had high hopes of posting to it regularly, but it didn't turn out.  So now the blog is getting a gritty reboot.

What can you expect from this new blog?  Well, I plan to still discuss gaming in all forms whether it be video games, board games, card games, TV game shows, or anything else I think relates to the topic of gaming.  I will undoubtedly go off on ridiculous tangents and not always stay on topic, but what blogger doesn't?

So come along for the ride and we'll see where this blog takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment