Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Been Awhile - Part 2

So much for more frequent posts from me.  It's been two months, shy a day, since I last posted and I have little to show for it.  Well, I guess technically, this two month break is "more frequent" than my last break which was four months, so let's acknowledge at least that bit of progress.

Well I'm back, again, and I am planning on making a much more concerted effort to post to my blog.

Today's update is more or less administrative.  I've added a Links page to store links to friends' blogs and other stuff on the web I find interesting.  If you'd like to be included on the Links page, let me know by either commenting below or sending me an E-Mail.  I've also created a Twitter @jasonwrwilson, which is probably insane, since I can't even keep up with a blog.  Feel free to follow me, and I'll be sure to return the favour.

Anyway, that's all for now.  See ya' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment